What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Daily technical analysis gives you an edge in stocks and options trading for the Dow, Nasdaq, S&p 500, etc. Includes videos with tips, trends and charts to beat the market! You do Not have to be an expert. We explain it all so you can make wise trades.
- An exclusive membership in which you receive technical videos that give you a daily edge in the market
- An edge the separates those that make serious money and those that don’t
- Now you can play on the same level as the big guys in the market
- Legally take money from all the little guys
- This is a very limited programme
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Daily Market Advantage scores 69.93/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.dailymarketadvantage.com/30daytrial.html?id=A100000, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: dailymarketadvantage.com you’ll also be taken through to dailymarketadvantage.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)